- There are mid-term and final exams each term on all courses. Students in graduation class must challenge the final exam and pass it to graduate. 60% is the minimum passing grade on all exams.
- Exams are held at prescheduled time and exams cannot be rescheduled to be written at times other than when the exam is to be administered except under exceptional circumstances only, and only with permission by the instructor and administration office.
- In general, 80% attendance is requires in order to receive full mark on the final exam for a given course. Students with less than 80% attendance must consult with the relevant instructors to make it up by submitting an additional essay, or project set up by the instructor. The policy of attendance for each course will be set up individually based on requirements of the professions of acupuncturists and massage therapists. Students need to consult with your instructors for the detailed policy for each course.
- Rules of conduct for exams. The rules during the exam are summarized as the following:
- Be punctual for exams. The door of the exam room must be closed fifteen (15) minutes after the commencement of the exam. Student who arrived 15 minute after the exam start will be considered as absent from the exam.
- Quietness must be kept throughout the exam. Students must not convey information in any manner whatsoever to other students during the exam and questions concerning the exam must be directed to the exam administrator or the supervisor.
- After handing in the exam paper, students should not loiter, or cause any disturbance in any way in and around the exam room, while the exam is proceeding.
- During the exam, students must not
- bring unauthorized material to the exam room, such as books, study notes, or notes in any form or shape, and
- Giving and receiving assistance during the exam.
- Students who violate the above rules may be disciplined accordingly.
- Students who fail a given exam may re-write the exam once. The grade on the basis of failure will not exceed to the grade of “Pass”.
- Other rules of academic evaluation
- Release of Grades
- Rescheduled Exam
- Supplement Exam
- Reassessment of exam
See other policies:
Health Care Insurance Policy for International Students
Student Complaint and Dispute Resolution Policy
The Policy of Disciplinary Procedure
The Policy of ‘Zero Tolerance’ Toward Violence
Standard Student Enrollment Contract with Tuition Refund Policy
Academic Appeal Policy