|Course ID||Course Name||Time|
|S310||Introduction To Business Management||3rd year 2nd semester|
Gain an overview of business management and the different facets and functions of business. Expend your understanding of the Canadian business environment and managing a business in an ever-changing economy.
Upon completion of this course, you shall be able to:
- Address the main factors that affect a business’ activities and survive
- Examine marketing related topics of business
- Discuss the finance issues that a business faces in nowadays economy
- Examine the way in which financial information is prepared and how financial information and non-financial measures combine to reflect the operating effectiveness of a business
- Evaluating the appropriateness and effectiveness of organizational structures for different organizations
- Examine business process, identify the essential elements that need to be controlled, and define systems through which to measure them.
- Taxation related to shareholders and business
- Think judiciously and systemically in making business decisions, and analyze their effects on the financial and other stakeholders of an organization