Step One: Submit your complete signed application package
Submit your complete application package to: Calgary College of TCM and Acupuncture 107, 4014 Macleod Trail. South, Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2G 2R7
Complete application package check list:
- A completed, signed application form (the form can be downloaded from our school website ),
- Copies of all official transcripts,
- Copies of all diplomas, certificates, and/or degrees,
- One (1) recent photograph,
- Two (2) written references,
- A current resume, and
- A personal letter expressing the reasons for pursuing this training
Step Two: Acceptance and Tuition Deposit
- Applicants may be contacted to schedule an in person or telephone interview,
- The Letter of Acceptance and Alberta Student Enrolment Contract will be delivered to the prospective student by mail, email or in person,
- The signed Alberta Student Enrolment Contract must be returned to the Calgary College of TCM and Acupuncture within 10 business days along with a $500.00 deposit to reserve your admission.
- All materials in this application become part of your permanent, confidential record at CCTCMA; they will not be returned.
- Applicants are strongly advised to familiarize themselves with the current curriculum and policy information via our college website and/or information package. All fee, terms, courses and policies are subject to change without notice.