Students who have completed equivalent courses in other educational institutions recognized by the Calgary College of TCM and Acupuncture may apply for credit transfer. Each student will be considered on an individual basis. The student needs to submit the following documents in order to transfer their credits.
1. A $100.00 application fees;
2. A written application for credit transfer;
3. A copy of official transcript;
4. Detailed information related to the subjects to transfer such as hours
of classroom studying, information covered in a particular subject, etc.
5. No tuition deduction for transferred courses or credit.
CCTCMA may request an interview with the applicant.