The benefits of choosing our Acupuncture Program are:
1. Our faculty members are qualified and experienced TCM Doctors. The majority of our faculty members have a Master Degree or PhD in Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine. They also have at least 15 years of working and teaching experience with Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine in Canada and China.
2. Our programs were developed based on our teaching experiences with Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine in Australia, Canada, USA, and China. These programs have been running successfully for over twenty years in Northern America and nearly fifty years in China.
3. Classes are small.
4. Student loans are available.
5. We are pleased to offer our own, uniquely designed ‘Study Guides’ for almost every subject. These guides help our students to easier understand Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture.
6. Our ‘student clinic’ is very busy, therefore there is a lot of Acupuncture “hands on practice” available to our students.
7. Studying is full time, from 9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday. These full time hours will provide the student training they need.
8. We are pleased to offer the lowest tuition fees in Alberta.
9. We are committed to offer the highest education and training of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture in Canada.
10. We are located in a central area of Calgary. This enables easier commuting to and from the college, including means of Public Transportation.